MS, RDN, CDN, ACSM
Hello and welcome to the Women’s Health DPG (WH DPG) website. Our website is designed to provide cutting-edge information to promote optimal health for women throughout the life-cycle. Our volunteer Executive Committee is dedicated to strengthening our mission of supporting you as the women’s health expert.
6 Ways to Connect with WH DPG!
- Social Media and e-News: Connect with WH DPG on Facebook (@WHDPG), Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter (@womenshealthdpg). Please check your email in-box for our monthly e-News Update as well.
- Electronic Mailing List (EML): Post your questions and answers to our private, members-only EML.
- Webinars: Participate in cutting-edge webinars, many with CPEU credits.
- Policy Action Alerts: Watch for emails with “WH DPG Take Action,” and respond when you can. Your voice counts!
- Women’s Health Report electronic Newsletter: WHR is published twice a year and all issues are archived on the WH Website.
- WH Website: There is a wealth of information on our website including resources for women’s health concerns and past webinars and newsletters. Please explore the various tabs.