Welcome to the Women’s Health DPG website!
You’re in the right place for cutting-edge information to promote optimal health for women throughout the lifecycle. Our DPG is dedicated to strengthening our mission of supporting YOU as the women’s health expert.
6 Member Benefits You Need to Know
Your membership grants you access to a host of practical resources. Here are six you won’t want to miss:
- Women’s Health E-News: Get women’s health updates and information you need, on a convenient, once-a-month schedule.
- Discussion Board: Need expert advice on a pressing clinical question? Looking for a resource but don’t know where to find it? Want to connect with other women’s health professionals and students? Post your question to our discussion board and get the answers you need from dietitians specializing in PCOS, endometriosis, fertility, pregnancy, lactation, menopause, chronic disease, and more.
- Women’s Health Webinars: Stay informed with engaging webinars presented by experts in the field, many with CPE credits. All are free for members!
- Policy Action Alerts: Watch for emails with “WH DPG Take Action,” and respond when you can. Your voice counts for women and our profession!
- Women’s Health Report Electronic Newsletter: Stay up to date with the latest in women’s health research, learn valuable clinical pearls, and enjoy a recipe designed to boost women’s health. The newsletter is published twice a year, and back issues are available on the Women’s Health website.
- WomensHealthDPG.org: You’ll find a wealth of information on the website to enhance your practice, including resources for pregnancy and breastfeeding, menopause, women’s wellness, and career advancement. You’ll also find links to recordings of Women’s Health DPG webinars, past issues of the Women’s Health Report, and Candid Conversations with our student partners—the next generation of women’s health professionals!
Connect with Your Women’s Health DPG
Let us know why women’s health is important to you. Join the conversation on Facebook (@WHDPG), Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter (@womenshealthdpg).